“GLOBAL and REGIONAL ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION”
26-28 November, 2010, Timisoara - ROMANIA
- Environmental protection: air, soil, water. Global and regional changes.
- Urban planning and Transportation meeting ecological purposes
- Mechanical Engineering and the environment. Clean technologies, Renewable Energy sources.
- Chemical Engineering and the Food chain risks
- Environmental quality management in Civil engineering
- Options for the environmental protection support by Electric Engineering & Automatisation
- Numerical modelling for evaluating the necessity of sustainable improvement
- Present and future tendencies for reducing transboundary pollution
- Development of Vocational Education and Training, a present social necessity
Payment information in "Informations" section.